Very nice 3+kk, new building, terrace, furnished, Barrandov, P 5 !
Very nice 3+kk (96m²) with terrace (18m²) and garage. The apartment is on 2nd floor and is after expensive renovation in 2002. Orientation of the apartment is east, southeast, south. The terrace offers extrairdinary panoramatic view of Prague. There are the hall, 2 bedrooms, large living room (fully furnished – luxurious three-piece suit Natuzzi, carpets, bedroom Natuzzi, dinning room, big screen TV etc.) and the kitchen (electrical appliances Elektrolux, stove, microwave, dishwasher, washing mashine etc…), the bathroom (bathtube + shower corner Grohe), separate WC, pantry, closets, parquet floor, big windows, security door, gas heating (Vailant, TUV), cabel TV, phone line, Wi-Fi internet. The house is new and modern, 3 storey, brick construction close to the Barrandov park and the Chuchle forest. The garage is in the house, more park places are in front of the house on the street. Prestigious locality, healthy and green living, great infrastucture – shops, culture, schools, sport, hotels, good public transport by tram – Metro B in 7 min., easy transport by car.
24 000 CZKper month
|Address||Kříženec. nám., Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||96 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.