Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent 2+1 (59,5 m²), Street Melounová, New Town, two separated bedroom
Unfurnished apartment for rent 2+1 (59,5 m2) is located on the first floor of a brick building with no elevator in the street Melounová, Prague 2, New Town. The apartment was renovated in 2016. There are two separate bedrooms, a smaller room has built floor to sleep. The kitchen has a fridge, freezer, cooker, electric oven, dishwasher. The bathroom has a washing machine, bath, toilet in separated room. Possibility of internet and cable television. Civic amenities – restaurants, supermarket, pharmacy and more. Transport accessibility – 2 minutes on the bus and tram and metro station I.P.Pavlova, line C.
16 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4000 CZK for one people, 4500 CZK for two people|
|Address||Melounová, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||59,50 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.