Luxury furnished apartment for rent 3+1 (105 square meters), balcony, street Na Hrobci, Prague 2 - New Town
Luxury furnished apartment for rent 3+1 (105 square meters) is located on the 2nd floor of a brick house in a very desirable location, in the street Hrobci, Prague 2 – New Town. The apartment is fully equipped kitchen – gas hob, oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher. The bathroom has a tub and toilet. Furthermore, one separate toilet. The floors are parquet and tiles. There is a sound system equipment. The house is located near many great restaurants, cafes and on riverside is every week the farmers' markets and many various cultural events.Perfect transport links – directly in front of the house is tram. Vyton stop and 3 min walk to the subway line B – Karlovo náměstí.
52 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5000,- utilities|
|Address||Na hrobci, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||105 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Unfurnished, renovated 4+kk, 2nd floor of brick building with lift, 155 m², balcony, 2 bathrooms, washing machine+drier
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.