Luxury, unfurnished house 9 + 1 with a heated swimming pool and sauna in Prague 6 - Lysolaje
Luxury house for rent is located in a very quiet neighborhood. The house has three floors, each has a bathroom, one has a whirlpool tub. In the middle is a fully equipped luxury kitchen with dining room, living room with balcony. In the basement is a room with a fireplace, a sauna, and a house (front of the room with a fireplace), garden with swimming pool. Of course there is a spacious garage for 2 cars, security devices connected to the PCA, automatic mending garden and automatic gate to the garage and entrance. There is gas heating in rooms with ceramic tiling the floor heating. The house is located a short walk from the Agricultural University in Suchdol. The house is in a blind, very quiet street, on the other hand is a beautiful view of the valley where the stream flows Lysolajské a natural monument Lower Sarka.
135 000 CZKper month
|Address||Hřebenová, Praha 6 - Lysolaje|
|Usable area||400 m²|
|Grounds area||600 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.