Beautiful, furnished apartment 2 + kk 65 m² with a private garden 70sqm and a garden terrace, rent, Prague 4 - Modřany
Apartment 2 bedroom apartment in the ground floor in the new building built in 2009 in a fenced-kept complex with 24/7 security. The apartment is rented furnished. The kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, refrigerator, oven, hob and waste disposer. The bedroom is located a spacious dressing room and there is access to the bathroom. In the corridor there are built-in wardrobes. The apartment is secured security doors. Admission to the garden 70m² is a living room and a bedroom. The house has four floors, partially glazed corridors, elevator, cellar (8m²) and bike room. The area is very suitable for rest and relaxation. There is also a playground and a public sitting area with fireplace. There are all civic amenities – Albert supermarket 150 m, kindergarten and elementary school 200 m, 400 m Gymnasium, Poliklinika Modřany 600 m. Accessible by car via the D1 Prague ring road is within 10 minutes. A tram stop with direct connections to the city center. The apartment can be rented garage in the house for a fee CZK 1,000 / month.
16 990 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4990 CZK|
|Address||Generála Šišky, Praha 4|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.