Bright apartment 3+1 for sale, 75.94 m² + balcony 6.96 m², cellar, Prague 5 - Stodůlky, Bašteckého st.
We offer bright apartment 3+1 and the floor area of 75.94 square meters (+ 6.96 m2 loggia), which is situated in Prague 5 – Stodůlky, street Bašteckého. This apartment is located on the 1st floor of a five storeyed brick house and consists of a kitchen (10.9 m2), living room (18.27 m2), two identical bedrooms (12.48 m2), bathroom (2.85 m2 ), separate toilet (1.03 m2) and hall (12.8 m2). The apartment has a balcony (entrance from the living room) with an area of 6.96 m2 and a spacious brick cellar (5.13 m2). The original kitchen is partially equipped (electric stove with oven, hood). The apartment is in good condition with brick core and plastic windows, it is possible to immediately populate or modify according to the wishes of the new owner. On the floor tiles or floating floor. Acceptance of the house took place in 1994. Living right in the Prokopske and Dalejské udoli valley, which is appreciated by sportsmen and families with children or seniors because of its peace and living in nature and the countryside. In the vicinity are kindergartens and schools. playground, shopping center (Metropole Gallery Butovice, Lužiny) and sports centers (Jeremi). The nearest metro station Lužiny – 800 m. In the Prokopské údolí Valley there is artificial water reservoir, which was built in the 80s(Nepomucky rybnik pond) – favorite place for recreation and rest. For more information or viewing contact the broker.
3 450 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including real estate and legal service|
|Address||Bašteckého, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||76 m²|
|Loggia||yes (7 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.