Beautiful, furnished 58.60 m² commercial space for rent, warehouse, Budejovicka - Prague 4
Beautiful, unfurnished business premises for rent 58.60 square meters is located in 1.overground storey brick building with no elevator. Entrance is wheelchair accessible. The space is suitable for business, has a storefront and a glass entrance to Budějovická Street, right near the metro station Kačerov. Supply can be practiced right from the sidewalk. Possibility of using space as an office or further surgery. Facilities also consist of one passage and a separate room with a smaller chamber. There are two toilets and a small kitchenette with a sink. The floor tiles and floating floor. The premises are protected by a security system. Parking on the street. The premises are located in an attractive location with excellent transport links – 3 minutes walk Kačerov metro station and bus stop Kačerov.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1827,- utilities /electricity is being rewritten to the tenant /|
|Address||Budějovická, Praha 4 - Krč|
|Usable area||58,60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Commercial non-residential premises for rent, 53m², in a busy part of Prague 6 - Brevnov, Belohorska street
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.