Family house 5+1 for sale, 169 sqm, land of 885 sqm, Zaječí, Nádraží st.
We sell a very nice family house 5+1, of the floor area of 169 m2, which is situated in Street Nadrazi, on the outskirts of the village Zajeci, district Breclav.
This separate family house was built in 1946 and consists of five rooms, kitchen, hallway, bathroom, pantry, utility room, separate toilet and veranda. Heating provides its own boiler. The floors are ceramic tile, linoleum and carpet. Land (885 m2) is fenced, with the garden area of 520 m2. For recreation and relaxation can be used the garden pergola.
Village Zajeci offers quiet living, there we can find a school, a kindergarten, shops, restaurants, doctor. There are many cycling paths, Zajeci lies on the south perimeter of the large wine trail of Velke Pavlovice. Hare is located on the railway line Brno-Breclav and in the vicinity of the motorway Brno-Breclav and highway exit in Hustopece. Access to Brno – 30 minutes, to the water tank Nove Mlyny – 5 minutes.
For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
1 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including real estate and legal service|
|Usable area||169 m²|
|Grounds area||885 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.