Handy apartment neraby the centre, 3+1, 75m², large balcony, P5 - Barrandov/Hlubočepy
Practical apartment near the centre. The flat 3+1, 75 m2 with the large balcony orientated southwest (13m²). 2 separate bedrooms. There is the kitchen unit in the apartment and two pentries – one in the flat, second on the ground floor. Possibility to buy a separate brick garage in the house (the price to be discussed). Linoleum on the floor, the house build in 1994, the house construction is made of bricks. The flat is on the 2nd floor in 7 stories house. There is satelite UPC and camera system in the house. The surrounding is very green – great place for walking, running and riding a bike. Your dog will love it there. The children playground by the house. There is a tram and bus stop (no.12,13,14,20 – 15min to the centre). The apartment is on 1st floor and because the house is on the hill, you can enjoy beautiful view. Close to Lidl, Delvita, Barrandovske ateliery. The flat is cooperative, but it is possible to transfer it to personal ownership immediately – mortgage also possible. ( some of the flaks are already in personal ownership).
2 720 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Devonská, Praha 5 - Hlubočepy|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.