Prague, beautiful furnished villa 10+1 (330 m²), Kamýk, garage, plot 500 m²
Luxury fully furnished villa for rent 10+1 (330 m2) is situated in a quiet area of Prague 4 – Kamýk. The house has in some bedrooms, living room, kitchen air conditioning. On the ground floor is a hallway, two rooms, a bathroom and a garage for three cars. The first floor has a kitchen, living room, study with balcony, bedroom with balcony and bathroom. On the second floor there are four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The house is insulated and soundproofed. Access to the center is 18 minutes. Civic amenities – restaurants, supermarket, pharmacy, schools and more. Transport accessibility – 1 minute to the bus station.
65 900 CZKper month
|Address||Lojovická, Praha 4 - Kamýk|
|Usable area||330 m²|
|Grounds area||500 m²|
|Garden||yes (300 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Unfurnished family house 7+1 (140 sqm), rent, Prague 6 - Nebusice, K Vinicim street, balcony, garage, garden
Prague, spacious apartment for rent 5+1 (234 m²), street V Oblouku, Nebusice, garden, garage, fitness
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.