Prague, beautiful furnished apartment for rent 2+kk (53 m²), Street Letenske namesti, Bubeneč
We rent a flat 2 + kk with a total area of 53 m2, located on the third floor of a brick building with an elevator in a nice location right on the Letenske namesti, Prague 7 – Bubeneč. It consists of a bedroom, living room with kitchenette, bathroom with shower and washing machine, separate toilet and hallway. The great advantage of the apartment is that it is oriented to the courtyard. It is furnished, kitchen with all electrical appliances. The floors are wooden parquet and tiles. Excellent transport accessibility, directly on the Letenske namesti tram stop. All civic amenities, there are many clubs, restaurants, cafes as well as shops. A few minutes walk from the house is a large park Stromovka ideal for relaxation and Letna.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2900 CZK for utilities + electricity|
|Address||Letenské nám., Praha 7 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||53 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.