Prague, beautiful furnished apartment for rent 2 + kk (42 m²), Street Cimburkova, Žižkov
Furnished apartment for rent 2 + kk (42 m2) is located on the third floor of a brick building with no elevator in the street Cimburkova, Prague 3, Zizkov. The apartment is a good layout: cleverly-planned kitchen with living space builds on a spacious bedroom, bathroom with shower and toilet. The apartment is very high quality laminate flooring – bamboo decor. Residential heating is using heaters and hot water provided by electric water heater located in the bathroom. The apartment is located on the third floor of a building without an elevator. The house is situated in a quiet street and a good location with excellent transport links to the city center and in outlying areas. Lipanská tram stop is a 5-minute walk from the house. Complete civic amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, schools, shops, services, parks, theaters, cinemas. Unique opportunity of beautiful housing in the city center.
16 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 700 CZK/person for services + electricity about 1000 CZK|
|Address||Cimburkova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||42 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.