Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent renovated, Londynska st., Vinohrady, balcony, 120 m²
Beautiful and modern apartment 3 + 1 with a total area of 134 m2 is located on the 2nd floor of the house. The apartment is completely renovated. There are three bedrooms. Kitchen equipped with kitchen, electric cooker with ceramic hob and oven. The floors are floating floors and tiles. The house is situated in a quiet location in the center of Prague near the Square of Peace. Excellent civic amenities – restaurants, supermarkets (Tesco Express), cafes, music clubs, shops, pharmacies, ATMs. Excellent transport links throughout Prague. Metro „A“ and tram station Namesti Miru 4-minute walk from the house. In the case of interest it is possible to rent an apartment garage for an extra fee.
23 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5500 CZK for utilities + 700 CZK another person + electricity|
|Address||Londýnská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||134 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.