Apartment 3+kk for sale, 85 m², two balconies, Prague 6 - Dejvice, street Banskobystrická
Apartment before reconstruction 3+kk with a usable area of 85 m2 including the balcony (7 m2) and loggia (3 m2), located in the street Banskobystrická, Prague 6 – Dejvice.
This apartment in personal property is situated on the first and second floor of a brick house with the elevator. The first floor apartment consists of a spacious living room with kitchenette and access to balcony, hallway, pantry and separate toilet. On the second floor there are two bedrooms – one with balcony, bathroom, separate toilet and bath. The apartment has a cellar.
Dejvice is a location with full amenities and transport links. In the surroundings clinic, pharmacy, schools, kindergartens, shops, restaurants. For moments of relaxation you can use the park Stromovka and Sarka Valley, sports complex near Juliska – a climbing wall, a gym, archery, sauna… For cultural activities contributes Semafor theatrefor adults and Theatre of Spejbl and Hurvinek for children. Ideal transport links across the whole Prague provides metro A – Dejvicka, tram and bus stops – subway entrance is located next to the house.
For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
5 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including real estate and legal service|
|Address||Banskobystrická, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||83 m²|
|Balcony||yes (3,20 m²)|
|Loggia||yes (7,17 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.