Commercial space for sale, 48.8 m², Prague 6 - Dejvice, street Jaselská
We sell commercial space 2+1, a usable area of 48.78 square meters, located in Jaselska street, Prague 6 – Dejvice. The unit is located on the lower ground floor of the brick house and consists of two rooms, entrance hall, kitchen and bathroom. The unit has been renovated in 1994 and 2006, were used superior technique and materials: injection perimeter walls with resin, aluminum windows, ceiling insulation of floors and walls, security doors NEXT, Intrusion Jablotron including GSM module (can be set to call on some mobiles case of an alarm). The big advantage is the share of the rent residential units, the share of land that is currently in good condition and very low fees (500,–CZK / person). Dejvice is a location with full amenities and transport links. In the neighborhood there are schools, kindergartens, shops, restaurants, pharmacy. Ideal transport links across the whole Prague provides metro A – Dejvicka, tram and bus stops. For more information or viewing contact the broker.
2 790 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including transfer tax and legal service|
|Address||Jaselská, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Etage||lower ground floor|
|Usable area||48,80 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.