Prague, beautiful partly furnished house 5 + kk, 2-car garage, garden, Libuš, Ochre streets
We rent a beautiful partly furnished family house, designed as 5 + kk. The house is located in Prague 4-Libuš. On the ground floor is the living room, which is connected to the kitchen. The kitchen is fully equipped (fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, oven, induction cooker). There is also a room that can be as a study room, but also as a bedroom. There is a bathroom with shower. On the first floor are three bedrooms, main bathroom with bath and shower. The bedrooms have wardrobes, and two children beds. In the attic is storage space. In the basement there is a utility room with gas boiler, washing machine, sink and cabinets.Garage for 2 cars. The house has introduced Internet and alarm. Pretty green location. Complete civic amenities and excellent transport links, a few meters from the bus stop. The house is located less than 5 minutes drive from the international schools in Prague British School and the English International School.
40 000 CZKper month
|Address||Okrová, Praha 4 - Libuš|
|Usable area||205 m²|
|Grounds area||275 m²|
|Garden||yes (70 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.