Rent a newly renovated apartment 2 + kk, 50 m², Pilsen - South Suburbs, Locksmith Street
We rent a newly renovated apartment 2 + kk with a total area of 50 m2, located on the 1st floor downstairs maintained a quiet brick house in Pilsen – South Suburb, Street Locksmith. Heating and hot water boiler itself. New kitchen with glass-ceramic hob, electric oven, a big advantage is plenty of storage space and built-in cabinets, new floors, new bathroom with shower, toilet located separately. Parking on the street .. The house is newly renovated and insulated with 8 cm polystyrene. STA, free internet UPC + Pils-free is introduced. Possibility to use the land for drying and kept sitting in the garden in the yard. In the near all amenities. Currently undergoing renovations at home because some photos are of a similar apartment, the kitchen will be the same, built-in cabinets are used with another apartment. Available from 1 8th 2016.
8 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ Utilities and services|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.