Atypical family house 4+1 for sale, 240 m², garden 313 m², garage, pool, Praha 9-Vinoř, Moravanská
We sell family house 4+1 and usable area of 240 m², located in a quiet area of Prague 9 – Vinoř, Moravanská street. This detached brick house built in 1931 was renovated and architecturally modified using superior materials. The ground floor comprises an entrance hall, staircase, guest room, bathroom with shower and toilet and living room divided into living and dining area with entrance to the kitchen. Upstairs there is a bathroom with tub and toilet, dressing room and interestingly designed generous open space, forming various parts of the attic (can be divided into several rooms). The house is partly basement – there are wine cellar suitable for gatherings with friends. The floors are laid in terrazzo or highly polished ceramic tiles with underfloor heating – it is to increase comfort divorced in walls. In the attic there is a gas fireplace lined with polished marble. The windows are security, on the ground floor are equipped with bars that are planted directly in the window panels. Ornamental garden with the area of 313 m² with a dominant stone wall, fountain, two garden sheds, smokehouse and swimming pool provides plenty of privacy for moments of relaxation. There is also a garage with remote controlled gate. In Prague 9 – Vinoř has all the amenities: schools, kindergartens, medical facilities, shops. Large purchases to take in the nearby Letňany shopping center. In the area you can visit two castle parks, ride around the bike path or visit the nearby castle Jenštejn. The advantage of living in this area is a combination of absolute tranquility with excellent access to the city center: Public transport to Metro C – Letňany just 15 minutes by bus. For more information or viewing contact the broker.
8 760 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including real estate and legal service|
|Address||Moravanská, Praha 9 - Vinoř|
|Usable area||240 m²|
|Grounds area||493 m²|
|Garden||yes (313 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.