Prague, beautiful sunny apartment 3 + 1 for rent, 140m², unfurnished, balcony, garage, Hradesinska street, Vinohrady
Prague, we offer for rent a beautiful spacious apartment 3 + 1. Unfurnished apartment is located in an attractive area of Prague 10, Vinohrady, street Hradesinska. The apartment with balcony is located on the first floor of the house (without elevator). The apartment is completely renovated. There is a kitchen 13.1 square meters and hall 18.3 square meters – they are oriented to the street Hradešínská, three rooms 38.6 square meters, 25.3 square meters and 22.3 square meters are overlooking the garden. The bathroom has a shower, toilet and bidet, additional toilet is separate. The apartment has a balcony on the size of 8.3 square meters and 20.4 square meters large cellar in the basement. The floors are parquet and tiles. Heating is provided by gas boiler. The apartment is offered without kitchen, for this reason, will be granted a discount of one lease. The apartment includes a garage. Quiet location full of greenery. Excellent transport accessibility, near the metro A (Flora) or tram stop. Complete amenities.
30 000 CZKper month
|Address||Hradešínská, Praha 10 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||140 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.