Prague, modern furnished apartment 3 + kk, 131 m², 2 x terrace, cellar 8.5 square meters, 2 garage, River Dimond
Luxurious, fully furnished apartment 3 + kk in residence River Diamond, Rohanské nábřeží – Prague 8, built in 2006. The rooms are sunny and spacious, apartment with a total floor area of 131 m2, the apartment also has 2 x terrace and cellar. The modern kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances (ceramic hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave). There is a 2 bathrooms (bath, shower, toilet), another separate toilet, washing machine. The parquet floors and tiles. Modern living in a quiet location. Excellent civic amenities – restaurants, shops, schools, fitness. Excellent transport links – tram and metro is nearby. There are plenty of greenery, which is ideal for walking, cycling path is nearby. Possibility of underground parking in the building, two parking spaces are included.
35 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+11000.- + electricity|
|Address||Rohanské nábř., Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||131 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.