Prague, beautiful furnished flat 1+1 for rent, after reconstruction, Druzstevni, Nusle, balcony, cellar, 45m²
Beautiful furnished apartment 1+1 for rent after reconstruction of the total area of 45 m2 with balcony and cellar located on the 4th floor of the brick house without lift in Prague 4 – Nusle. Kitchen equipped with gas stove, electric oven, microwave, bar fridge and freezer. Bathroom with shower, toilet and washing machine. The floors are carpets, tiles and flooring. NEXT security door. Heating gas. wafky. There are blinds and new windows. It is directed to the south side and is insured. Available Internet AIR NET WAY. Possibility locked parking in the yard or on the street. Excellent transport links – 2 minutes from the tram no. 11 (Horky), 10 minutes to metro „C“ I.P. Pavlova. All amenities within walking distance – shops, restaurants, ATMs, supermarket Tesco and others.
9 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3.000,- CZK|
|Address||Družstevní, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.