Apartment 2+1 for sale, 68m², Prague 2 - Vinohrady, Slavíkova str., for renovation
We offer spacious very bright and sunny apartment 2 + 1, 68 m2 in an attractive and very attractive part of Vinohrady. The apartment has separate rooms, all rooms are oriented to the southwest with a beautiful view of the green, silent and covered courtyards of the surrounding houses. The apartment is still in cooperative ownership, annuity is already paid, transfer to private ownership is possible within about one year. The apartment is located on the 4th floor of a renovated building with an elevator. The flat is intended for reconstruction. The flat is shown on the plan. The rooms have wooden floors, heating with gas boiler. The apartment hass cellar. Low fees. House in a desirable location with full amenities and excellent access to downtown. Metro station Jiriho z Podebrad and tram stop about 3 minutes. walk. Park near the house. Recommended – profitable investment.
5 380 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Slavíkova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||68 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.