Prague, nicely unfurnished commercial space for rent in the city center, Bolzanova Street, New Town, 375,6 m²
Beautiful unfurnished commercial space for rent with a total area of 375,6 m2 located historic brick building in the center of Prague 1 – New Town. The premises have a separate entrance. They are completely reconstructed, the finishing touches will be in accordance with the requirements of future tenants. They become from 2 floors – 1st underground floor 258,6 square meters and 2nd undergranoud floor 117 m2 floor. The rooms are set up air-conditioning. Underfloor heating gas. Now available with 3 toilets. Acceptance will take place in September 2016. Available one parking space. Attractive location with excellent transport links – tram station Hlavni nadrazi directly in front of the building, metro „C“ Hlavni nadrazi 2 minutes walk.
130 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities about 75,-CZK/m2 + VAT|
|Address||Bolzanova, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Etage||lower ground floor|
|Usable area||375,60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.