Prague, nicely unfurnished office space for rent in the city center, Bolzanova Street, New Town, 274 m²
Beautiful unfurnished office space for rent with a total area of 274 m2 located on the 3rd floor of a historic building in the center of Prague 1 – New Town. The premises have a separate entrance. They are completely reconstructed, the finishing touches will be in accordance with the requirements of future tenants. They become of 3 floors the size of 93.2 square meters, 108.1 square meters, 72.8 square meters and toilets. Offices, though they are in the center, are due to the location of the courtyard very quiet and peaceful. Acceptance will take place in September 2016. Available one parking space. In building has a reception. Beautiful location with excellent transport links – tram station Hlavni nadrazi directly in front of the building, metro „C“ Hlavni nadrazi 2 minutes walk.
96 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities + VAT|
|Address||Bolzanova, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||274 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, offices spaces for rent in a beautiful fully refurbished building, 84square meters, Nové Město
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.