Prague, beautiful commercial space for rent, a beautiful historic building on Michalska Street, Old Town, 121 m²
Beautiful commercial space for rent in a beautiful historic building in Michalska street, Prague 1 – Old Town. There are two rooms with Renaissance arches and ribs (43 m2 and 60 m2) and facilities (kitchen 3.4 m2, 3.9 m2 WCmen, WC women 6.3 m2, hall 4.5 m2), a total of 121 m2 in ground floor. The space is ideal for use as an exhibition hall, retail gallery, café, wine etc. The possibility of renting meeting rooms 46 square meters for a fee. The whole building is stylishly renovated and together with its location in one of the most beautiful parts of the city with excellent access is suitable for representative offices. Wenceslas Square (metro A, B – Mustek, C – Museum) and the Old Town Square (metro C – Staromestska) are located only a few minutes' walk away. Come and see for themselves the uniqueness of these areas.
71 636 CZKper month
|Address||Michalská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||121 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.