Prague,unfurnished modern (can be furnished) family house 8 + kk, garage, Nebušice, Prague 6
We rent a new luxury family house in a quiet residential area of Prague 6 – Nebušice. The modern building offers 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms (8 + kk). The house is unfurnished but after agreement with the owner can be furnished.
The ground floor:
- Dominant hall
- Spacious living room with working fireplace and entrance to the terrace
- A fully equipped elegant kitchen with dining area
- Guest room (can be used as a study / office) and a bathroom
The first floor:
- A bright master bedroom with en suite dressing room and bathroom
- 3 x bedroom (children's room)
- 2 x bathroom, separate laundry room
The house offers a spacious basement – room can be used as a game room, fitness. There is also a toilet, store room, technical room and garage for two cars. It is very bright house, there are many windows and French doors. The house has quality materials – oak floors and stairs. Alarm evokes a feeling of security. Around the house a spacious garden. Luxurious and safety living in one of the most popular neighborhoods. There isplenty of greenery – park Divoká Šárka. Convenient location – easy access to the airport, only a few minutes away by car or bus to the ISP (International School of Prague). Complete civic amenities and excellent transport links. A short walk from the bus stop, about 15 minutes on the subway A.
120 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ services, energy|
|Address||V uličkách, Praha 6 - Nebušice|
|Usable area||350 m²|
|Grounds area||350 m²|
|Garden||yes (300 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.