Beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+kk for rent near Prague castle, Hradčany, Praha 1
Beautiful unfurnished apartment for rent two bedroom apartment – 3 + kk ( 52m² ) is located on the second floor of a historical brick building with no elevator in the Radnické schody street, Prague 1 , Malá Strana . The kitchen has a fridge, freezer , electric stove, oven , dishwasher . Bathtub, toilette. Heating with electric heaters. Excellent location in the historic center of Prague with all amenities and good transport links. The house is located just a few steps from Prague Castle .
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||700CZK utilities per person + electricity (aprox. 2500CZK)|
|Address||Radnické schody, Praha 1 - Hradčany|
|Usable area||52 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, beautiful new apartment for rent in a villa, 3+kk, (68m²), Andělova street, Modřany, parking space, bicycle room
Very nice and light, fully furnished 3+kk apartment wih balcony for rent in Prague 4 - Kunratice, 83 m², garage
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.