Prague, sunny unfurnished villa 5 + kk, 340 m², terrace, garden, 6 parking spaces, Hlubocepy
We rent a sunny atypical villa, designed as 5 + kk. The villa was built in 2001, it is in a comfortable condition. The three-storey villa is situated on a hill, Prague 5 – Hlubočepy, beautiful view of the green, to the Prokopské údolí. On the ground floor is a sunny living room with kitchenette. It is equipped with modern appliances (fridge, freezer, dishwasher, stove, oven, microwave). On each floor there is a bathroom (a total 3 times, 4× toilet). The advantage – central vacuum, washer, dryer. There are 3 separate bedrooms, study room. You have access to the garden from one one side, of the other side of the house there are parking places (covered). Modern and comfortable living in a popular and quiet area. There plenty of greenery. Complete amenities, excellent transportation access.
40 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 8000 CZK|
|Usable area||340 m²|
|Grounds area||860 m²|
|Terrace||yes (20 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.