Cooperative apartment 3+1 for sale, 76 m², balcony 3.6 m², cellar, Prague 10 - Záběhlice, street Hvozdíková
We sell a cooperative apartment 3+1, floor area of 76 m², located in a quiet area of Prague 10 – Záběhlice, Hvozdíková street. The apartment is located on the 11th floor of the revitalized (elevator, roof) house with the elevator and consists of two bedrooms, living room, kitchen, including kitchen appliances (gas stove, electric oven, hood, dishwasher), hallway, bathroom with bath and separate toilet. The apartment has a basement with an area of 1 m². The apartment is sunny and quiet with beautiful views of the countryside, facing south and east. The floors in the rooms are parquet, tiles in the bathroom and new PVC in the kitchen and hallway. Annuity already been repaid, transfer to private ownership is not yet possible. There are all civic amenities – schools, kindergartens, health center, veterinary clinic, shopping center and public transport. The surrounding area is suitable for sport and relaxation (bicycle path along Botič river). Skalka metro station 7 minutes, or Strašnická 6 minutes. For more information or viewing contact the broker.
3 190 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Hvozdíková, Praha 10 - Záběhlice|
|Usable area||76 m²|
|Balcony||yes (4 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.