Restaurant and retail space (179 sqm) for rent, Prague 3 - Borivojova street
Furnished commercial space for rent (can be used as a bar, casino or shop) with an area of 179 sqm is located in Prague 3 – Borivojova street. Space has a separate entrance from the street with three large windows facing the street, is renovated, equipped with modern high-performance (3500 m3 / hr) and very energy efficient air conditioning with separate heating. The space has two main parts – one to the street as a typical bar operation, the other is in the rear courtyard without daylight, which can be used as ballroom, gallery, sales and presentation space. Space is very carefully soundproofed. Or can be arranged such as professional use as shop, showroom, after the construction of the kitchen or even a restaurant. Space is relatively energy-efficient, the average monthly cost of electricity (electricity is transferred to the lessee), covering in particular heating příp.klimatizování space, lighting, etc. are tentatively around CZK 8,000 per month. Part of the rent is also displayed furniture. APPLICANT pay a commission.
36 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 8 000 CZK|
|Address||Bořivojova, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||179 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.