Prague, beautiful apartment 2+kk for rent in the complex Podbaba, Dejvice, new, 2x loggia, pantry, 87 m²
Luxuriously furnished and equipped new apartment 2+kk with a total area of 87 m2 located on the 2nd floor of new building in Prague 6 – Podbaba. The apartment is fully furnished kitchen, stove, el. oven (Gorenje), refrigerator and freezer, microwave oven, as well as a large sofa, coffee table, dining table, built-in wardrobes, chest of drawers, double bed. Bathroom with bathtub and washing machine. There are also 2 toilets, 2 balcony and pantry. In the case of interest to rent a garage, or parking in front of the house. There is complete amenities (Kaufland Rossmann, restaurants). 3 minutes walk from bus stops Station Podbaba (tram 8, 20; buses 107, 116, 147, 160, 340, 350, 355, 502, 555, 604) near metro Dejvická. Excellent access to the international airport Vaclav Havel.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4.500,- CZK|
|Address||Heinemannova, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||87 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.