House 3+1 for sale, 118 m², garden, garage, Prague 9 - Vinoř, street U Cukrovaru
We sell the family house 3+1 and usable area of 118 m², located in a quiet area of Prague 9 – Vinoř, U Cukrovaru. The house was built in 2005, is in very good condition, located in a quiet peaceful area, near the cycle path, castle grounds and park. On the ground floor there is a living room (29 m2) with kitchen and pantry, entrance hall, toilet and storage room. Floor of the house consists of two bedrooms, a bathroom with tub and a gas boiler, and a smaller room that can serve as a guest room or study. In the attic is attic storage space – height approx 1.60 m with mineral wool insulation. The house has a sunny garden and its own garage. House is insulated, plastic windows. Vinoř has all the amenities: schools, kindergartens, medical facilities, shops. Large purchases to take in the nearby Letňany shopping center. In the area you can visit two castle parks, ride around the cycling or visit the nearby castle Jenštejn. The advantage of living in this area is a combination of absolute tranquility with excellent access to the city center: Public transport to Metro C – Letňany just 14 minutes by bus, which stops three minutes from the house. For more information or viewing contact the broker.
6 690 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including brokerage fee, price to negotiate|
|Address||U cukrovaru, Praha 9 - Vinoř|
|Usable area||122 m²|
|Grounds area||379 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.