Very nice bright apartment 2+kk for sale, 54 m² + balcony 4m², cellar, parking, Prague 4 - Újezd u Průhonic, U Louky
We sell a nice sunny apartment 2+kk with a total floor area of 57.89 square meters, located in a quiet area of Prague 4 – Újezd u Průhonic, U Louky. This apartment in personal property is situated on the first floor of a brick building from 2004 and consists of a living room (22 m2), bedroom (16.6 m2), kitchen (5.7 m2), entrance hall (5.7 m2), bathroom with bath (2.9 m2), separate toilet (1 m2) and balcony (4 m2). There is also a cellar (2.8 m2) and garage in the basement. The price also includes a kitchen including washing machine and wardrobe. Residential house is situated in a quiet neighborhood near the protected area Milíčovský les forest, which offers a space for relaxation, sport and is ideal for pleasant walks in the neighborhood – the route of Milíčovský les forest along the Botič is connected neighboring park. Nearby is also a water reservoir Hostivar. Location is also very easily accessible with good amenities. Metro station Haje is within walking distance about 20 minutes, it is possible to use bus (5min metro C Opatov). The new building is located near the kindergarten, primary school, secondary school, town office, police, hospital, shopping center and sports facilities. The move in possible in March 2017 or earlier by agreement with the owner. For more information or viewing contact the broker.
3 250 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including real estate and legal service|
|Address||U louky, Praha 4 - Újezd|
|Usable area||58 m²|
|Balcony||yes (4 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.