Renovated 2-storey family house 6+1 (250 sqm) for rent, Prague 4 - Branik, U dubu, terrace, garage, garden
Renovated 2-storey family house 6 + kitchen (of 250 m2) + terrace, the house is partially furnished, consists of entrance hall, 5 bedrooms (one of them used as a guest room with a bathroom, fully equipped separated kitchen, spacious living room with a dining area and access to the terrace and to the garden, 3 bathrooms, 2 separated toilets, laundry room and storage room, also washer, TV set, built-in wardrobes, cabling for internet/satellite connection, hard wooden parquets and tiles, garage and garden of 175 m2. Prague 4 – Braník, U Dubu street – very quiet residential area nearby the shopping mall and subway station „Budějovická“, with perfect connection to British School of Prague and English School, area with a lot of greenery, with many children playgrounds and many sport amenities
39 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 8000 CZK|
|Address||U dubu, Praha 4 - Braník|
|Usable area||250 m²|
|Grounds area||175 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.