Spacious family house for sale, 158 m², 1310 m² plot, garden, garage, Rudna, Prague - West, Masarykova street
We sell family house 4+1 (preparation for the 5+2) and useful area of 158 m², located in the village of Rudna, Prague – West district, Masarykova street. This detached brick house passed in 2005 a partial reconstruction (electricity, water, heating system), and in 2010 was part of the house insulated. On the ground floor there is a housing unit 3+1: two bedrooms, kitchen, living room, bathroom with shower and toilet, hallway, utility room and porch. Upstairs is a unit respectively. Preparation for unit 1+1, rooms separated, generous bedroom, ready to complete the smaller bedroom, kitchenette and bathroom. Heating is provided by gas boiler on the ground floor can also be heating with wood – burning stove. The house is maintained and the layout is very well designed, suitable for reconstruction according to the client. The garden with mature fruit trees, a garage for one car (two additional parking spaces on site), pool, greenhouse, pond, smokehouse, well with potable water, and the original building – granny – currently used as a workshop, warehouse and facilities for home animals. Land of the total area of 1310 m2 can be divided into two lots and build another house – a feasibility study reconstruction of the adjacent buildings, including the prior approval of the city. The house is suitable for combining housing and business. The village offers primary school, kindergarten, playground, clinic, bank, tennis club, sports center with squash and spinning, equestrian club, restaurants, cafes and a supermarket. Fast driving distance to the Ruzyne airport (15 minutes) and close connection to the D5 motorway. Bus about 10 minutes to metro B – Zlicin, or 30 minutes by train to the city center. For more information or viewing contact the broker.
|local solid fuels|
5 380 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including legal and real estate service|
|Usable area||158 m²|
|Grounds area||1 310 m²|
|Garden||yes (906 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.