Prague, unique partly furnished apartment for rent, 108m², Rašínovo nábřeží, Prague 2,
We offer stylish, atypical apartment for rent. Sunny apartment is located in a historic building, right next to the river Vltava – at Rašínovo nabřeží, Vysehrad, Prague 2. The apartment is partially furnished. Fully equipped kitchen. Wardrobes remain. Other furniture isn´t included (after consultation can remain bed, table and chairs). Secession villa with cubistic details is located right under Vysehrad Castle, in the neighborough of buildings built by Otakar Novotny and Josef Chochol. The interior contains stairs, valuable thanks stairl rail in geometrical secession style. Apartment has a nice garden, barbecue and seating area. Complete amenities, excellent transportation access, about 12 minutes from Wenceslas Square. Available from 1st of June 2018.
27 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000.- + electricity|
|Address||Rašínovo nábřeží, Praha 2 - Vyšehrad|
|Usable area||108 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.