Prague, nice apartment for rent, Trnkovo náměstí, Barrandov, 3+kk (84,9m²) big terrace (15,5m²), garage
Nice apartment for rent 3 + kk (84.9 m2) with terrace (15.5 m2), pantry (2.6 m2) is located on the fourth floor of a new building with an elevator at Barrandov. The apartment is rented partially furnished. Modern kitchen with stove, oven, dishwasher and dining table. Missing fridge and washing machine. Bathroom with bath and separate toilet. The apartment is bright and cozy. The hall large wardrobes, thanks to them, really a lot of storage space. Nice location close to the Prokop valley, tram stop is 2 minutes walk. The minimum lease period of 2 years.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000CZK + electricity|
|Address||Trnkovo nám., Praha 5 - Hlubočepy|
|Usable area||84,90 m²|
|Terrace||yes (15,50 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.