Family house 5+1 for sale, 247.8 m², balcony, garden 730 m², garage, Prague 6 - Nebušice, street V Sídlišti
We sell generous family house 5+1 and the floor area of 247.8 square meters, located in a quiet area of Prague 6 – Nebušice, street V Sidlisti. This detached brick house is situated on flat land with an area of 897 m², which is located besides maintained garden with a terrace and double garage. The total built-up area is 167 m2, the house was completely renovated in 2001. The ground floor consists of a spacious living room (34.8 m2), dining room (13 m2), kitchen (7.95 m1), bathroom with bath, shower and toilet, vestibule, hallway and staircase. Upstairs there are three bedrooms (18.9 m2, 17.4 m2 and 16.8 m2) – one with balcony (5.3 m2), bathroom with tub and toilet, hallway and staircase. In the basement of the house is a gym / club (15.35 m2), office (21 m2), wardrobe (11.85 m2), boiler room, laundry, toilets, stairs and hallway. Heating is provided by gas kotle.Dům is equipped with electronic security devices, the garden has automatic irrigation. Preparing to build a swimming pool. Prague 6 – Nebušice among the sought-after place to live. There is an excellent civic and accessibility – International School, nursery, office, post office, supermarket, restaurant, park Divoka Sarka, stop bus stop – fast connection to metro A Bořislavka, 10 min by car to Dejvice. For more information or viewing contact the broker.
25 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including real estate and legal service|
|Address||V sídlišti, Praha 6 - Nebušice|
|Usable area||248 m²|
|Grounds area||897 m²|
|Garden||yes (730 m²)|
|Balcony||yes (5,30 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.