Nice flat 3+1, 80 m², balcony, 2x garage, Prague 4 - Katerinky, a very nice place near Milíčovský les forest
We sell a very nice, sunny and bright apartment in personal ownership of size 3+1 with loggia, 78 m2 + storage room (2 m2) on the floor of + cellar 4 m2. The apartment has very good layout, south oriented, all the rooms have a separate entrance from the spacious lobby. There are enough niches for wardrobes, fairly large living room 22 m2 large walled bathroom 9 m2, rooms 14 m2 and 13 m2, separate kitchen has 13 m2, separate toilet. The apartment includes a garage for two cars. Central heating, plastic windows. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a three-storey brick house. The house is renovated and is located in a beautiful place surrounded by nature – right at Milíčovovský háj groves and the surrounding smaller low-rise apartment blocks with family houses. Very nice and quiet location. Close to the house there is a beautiful playground. Kindergarten, elementary school and high school are right next to the house, all amenities and shopping facilities are on site and nearby. An ideal location for families with children, nature and sport lovers or dog owners. Recommended.
3 700 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Proutěná, Praha 4 - Újezd|
|Usable area||78 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.