Prague, newly renovated apartment for rent 2+1 (61 m²), Street Ječná, New Town, balcony
Beautiful, newly renovated unfurnished apartment to rent 2+1 (60m²) with balcony 3 m2 is located on the fourth floor of a brick building with an elevator in the street Ječná, Prague 2, New Town. There is a fully equipped kitchen including a dishwasher. the bathroom has a bath, toilet in separate room. Civic amenities – a pharmacy, restaurant, post office, supermarket and more. Transport accessibility – 2 minutes on the tram and bus or 3 minutes to Karlovo náměstí metro station, line B.
14 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 600CZK/person for services + energy|
|Address||Ječná, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||60,60 m²|
|Balcony||yes (3,10 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.