Prague, beautiful partly furnished flat 3+1 for rent, Hábova, Stodůlky, loggia, separate rooms - roommates, 73 m²
Beautiful partly furnished flat 3+1 for rent 73m² in size located on the 7th floor insulated panel house with a lift in Prague 5 – Stodůlky. New windows, renovated bathroom. Suitable for roommates, rooms are separated. Kitchen furnished kitchen with appliances – refrigerator, dining table with bench and chairs. Living room (18m²) is fitted wardrobe with sliding doors. Another two separate rooms are suitable for the bedroom, children's room (12m2 each) with new vinyl flooring. Bathroom with bathtub, heating ladder and fed to the machine. The apartment has a glazed loggia with entrance from the living room. Spacious hallway with wardrobes, foyer wall and the chamber. Central heating with meters in the rate of charges, meter transfer to the lessee. Parking on the street. Very desirable location, excellent transport links – 2min from subway „B“ Stodulky. Excellent civic amenities-front food, confectionery, within walking distance of two kindergartens and one elementary, nearby restaurants and cultural center, town library.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5.000,- CZK|
|Address||Hábova, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||73 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.