Family house 6+1, Prague - east, Dobrejovice, land of 855 sqm
We sell the family house 6+1+hall+gallery+accessories with a total residential area of 247 m². The house is located on the outskirts of the village Dobřejovice in a quiet street, surrounded by greenery. PID stop 300 meters from the house. The house was built in 1994 and is the basement. The house is intended for reconstruction. Built-up area of 130 m². Cellar – utility room, laundry, drying, storage, 2-car garage. On the ground floor is a spacious living room with fireplace and access to an outdoor terrace and garden, kitchen with dining room, toilet and a spacious lobby. On the 1st floor there are 4 bedrooms, bathroom, toilet, pantry and hall (gallery). The house includes a garden 855 m2, are connected to all utilities, the land is their own well with potable water, walled-in outdoor pool. In the village is located municipal office, post office, school, all amenities and shopping options are located in the municipalities – Průhonice 3 km, Čestlice 3 km and 5 km Jesenice.
6 700 000 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||247 m²|
|Grounds area||855 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.