House for sale in village Mratín, 5+1, Kostelec nad Labem
If you are looking for the ideal combination of a new house and the possibility of its completion in accordance with their wishes, just for you, a single family house 5+1 and the floor area of 170 m², located in the village Mratín, Prague-East district. This brick house is near completion and acceptance. There is a possibility of final adjustments to your liking: one bathroom, staircase to the upper floor, partly floors, door frames, facade, entrance doors, gardens, etc. Heating is provided by gas boiler. The house is connected to municipal sewer, municipal water supply, gas and electricity. The house is situated on a flat land with an area of 493 m² on the edge of the village with views of the surrounding area. The village Mratín has a restaurant, shop, school, municipal office, post office and even the local police. There is also the possibility of sport activities, horseback riding or playground. Interesting location with very good access to Prague – Letňany in 18 minutes. For more information or viewing contact the broker.
5 700 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including legal and real estate service|
|Usable area||170 m²|
|Grounds area||493 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.