Prague, modern, fully furnished apartment 2+kk, 54m², Korunní street, Prague 10, security, residential housing
Beautiful apartment with an area of 54m² located on the 1st floor in a modern building with elevator in the courtyard of the Crown, Prague 10 – Vinohrady. The apartment is fully equipped and modern.Equipped kitchen, the living room has a sofa and a table with chairs,The bedroom is completely furnished. Bathroom with washing machine and toilet separated.
Crown Court is guarded by security 24 hours. We offer accommodation for demanding clients who are looking to live in a peaceful environment full of convenience to reach the city center. Full amenities, near the shopping center, restaurants and cafes. Excellent transport accessibility tram stop is within reach of 100m. Rent a garage for a fee – necessity.
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities CZK 4.644|
|Address||Korunní, Praha 10 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||54 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.