Very nice apartment for rent 100 m², 2+1, Parizska street. Prague 1 - Old Town
We offer for rent a beautiful apartment of 100 m2, the layout is 2+1+large hall, cloakroom and accessories. The apartment is located on the prestigious address in Parizska street, 1st floor with elevator in an Art Nouveau building. The apartment is obviously completely renovated and fully furnished with modern quality furniture. Spacious living room with a fireplace is oriented facing the street Paris, bedroom to the courtyard. The kitchen is separate fully equipped with Miele appliances. Besides a spacious bedroom with fitted wardrobe. The bathroom has a shower, toilet and bidet, also in the apartment with a separate toilet and sink komora.Byt a small balcony. The apartment is equipped with a 2 air conditioning units, alarm and security doors. The floors are parquet, tiles and natural stone. Gas heating + underfloor heating in the kitchen and bathroom. The apartment is available immediately and for long-term lease. Recommended.
49 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ monthly fees + brokerage fee|
|Address||Pařížská, Praha 1 - Josefov|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.