Prague 8, beautiful sunny furnished apartment near the Centum Černý most, 2 + kk with balcony, 64 sqm, garage
A beautiful, sunny, fully equipped 2kk apartment of 64 m2 in a new building with a balcony, garage and cellar. The apartment consists of a bedroom with a double bed, a large built-in wardrobe. In the living room is sofa, living wall with TV. Both rooms have access to balcony. The living room has a dining area, from which the entrance to the kitchen. It is equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, oven with hob. The apartment has a spacious bathroom with tub, washing machine and toilet. The hall is a shoe rack, from the hall entrance is doing spacious chambers with shelves. The apartment is facing south, overlooking the newly built park where the trail for in-line skates with biking. Located in the third floor of a brick building. The apartment has a covered garage basement. The place is all civic amenities, metro within walking distance, Centrum Černý Most. The apartment is located in a quiet location in close proximity to nature. Suitable for a couple.
14 900 CZKper month
|Charges||3200 CZK for utilities + electricity|
|Address||Ocelkova, Praha 9 - Černý Most|
|Usable area||64 m²|
|Balcony||yes (7,80 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.