Spacious apartment 3+1+study for sale, 136 sqm, balcony, cellar, Prague 7 - Holešovice, street Strojnická
Generously designed spacious apartment 3+1+study for sale, floor area of 136 m², balcony, cellar, attractive and easily accessible location in Prague 7 – Holešovice, street Strojnická.
This apartment is located on the fifth floor of a brick house with the elevator and consists of an entrance hall, four separate rooms (one of which is smaller – rather a study or child's room), kitchen with appliances, bathroom with tub and shower, separate toilet and two chambers . The apartment has a balcony and a cellar. The floors are parquet and tiles, wooden windows. The apartment has a lovely panoramic view over the exhibition at Troja and Kobylisy. Residential parking – blue zone.
Famously available and fully equipped with civic location, stop a few minutes walk from the house – tram, metro, train – metro C – Nádraží Holešovice. Only a few minutes from the house is also a park Stromovka, ideal for active and passive relaxation.
For further information or viewing please contact the broker.
6 790 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including real estate and legal services|
|Address||Strojnická, Praha 7|
|Usable area||136 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.