Prague, furnished apartment to rent 2+kk (59 m²), Street Patočkova, Břevnov, balcony, parking
New furnished apartment for rent 2 + kk (59 m2) with balcony and parking is located on the fourth floor of the new residence in the Rezidence Břevnovske centrum in Patočkova street, Prague 6, Brevnov. The apartment is luxuriously fully furnished with new furniture and custom kitchens with built-in appliances (dishwasher, ceramic hob, oven, microwave oven, hood, fridge). The floors are floating parquet floors and dlažba.Koupelna has a bath and luxury sanitary Laufen. The apartment has a separate dressing room with built-in wardrobe storage groups on peace in the hall wardrobe for peace and chamber machine. pračkou.Okna are protected by adjustable electric blinds. The apartment is located in a chamber-conceived luxury project, located right in the middle of the traditional and desirable residential district of Prague 6, paying in the long term as one of the most prestigious addresses for housing. This location is one of the most environmentally assessed areas of Prague, with excellent opportunities for relaxation and sports, parks Kajetánka, Ladronka, Star game, Břevnovská monastery garden, swimming pool Petynka. Transport links – 5 minutes to the tram station or bus station.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3500 CZK utilities|
|Address||Patočkova, Praha 6|
|Usable area||59 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.