Very nice duplex apartment 4+kk for sale, 120m², terrace, Prague 6 - Bubeneč, N. A. Nekrasova street
We sell a duplex apartment 4+kk with a usable area of 120 m², located in a quiet area of Prague 6 – Bubeneč, N. A. Nekrasova street. This apartment in personal property is located on the fourth floor without an elevator, in the new attic and consists of a living room with kitchen, three bedrooms, terrace and two bathrooms – one with shower and toilet, one with bath and toilet. The kitchen is fully equipped with appliances (fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave oven). Terrace area of 15 m² offers a beautiful view of the surroundings. The apartment is situated in an attractive location with full amenities and easy access to the city center (less than 5 minutes walk from the house is a metro, tram and bus stops „Dejvicka“). Bubeneč offers all the amenities: restaurants, theaters, shops, post office, school, kindergarten, library, ATMs. For more information or viewing contact the broker.
7 650 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including real estate and legal services|
|Address||N. A. Někrasova, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||120 m²|
|Terrace||yes (15 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.