Very nice apartment 2+1 for sale, 81 m², balcony, Prague 4 - Nusle, street Na Dolinách
We sell a very nice, bright apartment 2+1 with the usable area of 81 m2, located in a popular location in Prague 4 – Nusle, street Na Dolinách. This apartment is situated on the second floor and consists of a spacious entrance hall, living room with kitchenette and entrance to the balcony (2 m2), bedroom with walk-in closet, bathroom with tub and bidet, a separate toilet and the other two cloakrooms. Heating provides central heating. The apartment is rented by 30 April 2017. Prague 4 – Nusle is an attractive location near the national monument Vysehrad. Sports facilities (hotel Holiday Inn, Prague Congress Centre, Hotel Corinthia Towers), banks (CSOB, Ceska sporitelna, Raiffeisenbank). In the vicinity are all civic amenities – school, kindergarten, doctor, shopping center Arkady Pankrac. For relaxation you can use the nearby park Na Fidlovačce, Folimanka or Lumírovy sady at Vyšehrad. Excellent transport accessibility (bus stop – 1 min walk, 4 min walk to the metro station line C – Prazskeho povstani). For more information or viewing contact the broker.
5 240 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including real estate and legal service|
|Address||Na dolinách, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||81 m²|
|Balcony||yes (2 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.